Monday, January 10, 2011

Isagenix Start Date

Alright... so I started my Isagenix diet today at 6:30AM with a shot of some stuff that is extremely strong and fruity, then a shake. Ok... first of all, I was told these shakes tasted really, really good. I beg to differ!

I bought a Magin Bullet to mix the drinks in (although I didn't think how to mix them when I'm at work, because I refuse to haul a Magin Bullet from home to work and back, every single day). Anyway... ugh, they are disgusting! The key to these shakes are to replace a meal with something that has all the vitamins and minerals in it. So that's fine. But they taste so darn gross, that it makes me loose any desire to eat food... so it wins the battle regardless.

I had my shake on the drive to work. Then I munched on an apple and here I am at lunch... with half a shake in front of me because I do not have the balls to drink the rest. I'm hoping that by tomorrow morning, some miraculous miracle takes place and I can drink a full shake twice a day and enjoy it, without gagging.

I'm currently munching on some organic baby carrots right now, with the need to pee for (get this) the 7th time already today. I currently have a low-sugar-in-my-blood headache right now too... and to be honest, I have these Isadelights on my desk; which are chocolates... but they're dark chocolate and they're also, disgusting. I could have one... I'm contemplating it. It's sitting in front of my monitar, staring at me...

...For the first time in my life, I prefer carrots.

Ugh, another swig of water. I suppose it's good for you, so I won't complain much about that.



I'm writing a blog about this diet because I think everyone should know that being on a diet, is hard. It's not easy... people who are use to eating junk food (me) every day for almost every meal, but are unlucky and gain the weight that goes along with it... and choose to lose the weight, are in for a struggle!
...did that sentence even make sense? It was a paragraph long! I need to update my literature skills, asap.

...anyway...



I'm on this diet for other reasons... not to lose weight, but to gain the health I need right now. I have that drive to get thru this, but omg... I want loaded cheese fries, right NOW!



I'm 6 hours in and I want to shoot myself in the face. This is when I can justify any bad eating habits with "I will only live once" and munch down on a delish Big Mac burger. Oh the joy I would have right now eating something so discusting and wrong for me... but I chose to do this Isagenix diet... I paid an arm for it... and I'm officially one of those people who have to make that choice and difference in my life... so I may b*tch and complain about it, how disgusting it tastes and how hungry I am... but with hopes that this will all pay off someday will keep me on track.



Anyone who goes on a diet but continues to drink booze on weekends and coffee in the mornings. Eats dairy and bread... you're kidding yourselves. If you want to diet, don't starve yourself and eat things that will actually bloat your body more than it was before. Do you research! Read up on how salty foods make you retain water (this includes those little crackers with the salted tops, which are also in the bread section of a diet which is a big no no when on a diet), or that organic foods is key to a successful cleanse in your body; which is essential for a diet because you have so many chemicals and poisons in your body.



Did you know that a regular apple from the grocery store has growth hormones and pesticides in them? Chemicals that your liver and body considers poisonous? Did you know that your body secretes fat cells to cover these "poisons"? Think about it... when you eat food, where does it come from? Is it organic or are you filling your body up with hormoes, pesticides, chemicals, growth hormones, etc? What type of effect is it going to have on your body?

Ever notice that young girls have breasts the size of basketballs at the age of 12? (This could open a can of worms, but seriously... I'm not staring, but I've noticed and in school we've discussed this in depth because it's a serious worry these days) Want to know why?? Because of the growth hormones in the meat, fruit and veggies you buy. If it has an effect on a body like that... what is it doing to your brain functions, intestines, heart, liver, etc? Really think long and hard about this.

Eggs... the chickens are stored in such small quarters that all they can do all day is peck at each other, due to this chickens end up raw... so their beaks are cut off to prevent more pecking, in turn causing an infection. What do the farmers do? Inject them with antibiotics. Antibiotics that humans eat on a daily basis. What does consistent antibiotics do to a humans body? Largly effect your immune system! And then you have people go insane over H1N1 and SARS crap when in reality, it all goes back to the fact that our bodies can't fight off sh*t (even if it's the common cold) because we have no antibodies to fight it off. This is why a common cold can manifest inside a body and turn into something deadly (even though more people die from the common flu moreso than some epidemic that the News needs to speak about 24/7; which really isn't a big deal). Hey, lets solve crime instead!

Anyway, my preaching is for a reason... and it's also justifying why I'm throwing down what can only be described as "ass" down my throat to be a healthier person :)

I also hate everyone who is munching on a McDonald's fry right now...

I'm trying to remain sane... but I can't make any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment