Monday, January 17, 2011

Isagenix Day 5, 6, 7, 8

Alright, I realize that I haven't posted anything for a bit and there are reasons:
1. Friday I had a migraine at work. I believe it was from the way I slept the night before and it just grew from hunger and stress throughout the day. I had it in the morning and it went away during my lunch; which is when I write my blogs. I've noticed since being on Isagenix that medication works faster and better! Within 10 minutes the Advil I took completely killed my migraine (I suffer from migraines, have since I was 7... and Advil has never worked that fast and effective, ever). I was very impressed and blame it all on the Isagenix and the fact that I don't have as many toxins in my body for it to fight against.
2. Friday night; which is when I could have taken some time to write my blog, I was enjoying my first beer since my diet start-date. I felt guilty the whole time, but omg it was f*cking fantastic! I would never trade the first sip of an ice-cold brewski when it's been a while and you know your intake is limited. I also spent the rest of my night watching Harold and Kumar. Epic movie.
3. Saturday was my Deep Cleanse Day. I will go into more detail about this (this list is simply why I haven't written). Once I explain what I went thru, you'll understand why I haven't gotten around to blog posting.
4. Deep Cleanse Day #2. FML.

So here we are, today, Monday, January 17th, 2011. The 8th day of my Isagenix 30-Day Cleanse. Challenge - guaranteed.

The Deep Cleanse Days are the days during your cleanse when you realize how sweet the release of death would be. How magnificent it would be to just grill a juicy meaty burger on your BBQ. How amazing the taste of a giant glass of wine would taste...

Basically a Deep Cleanse day is where you drink 4 glasses of water with 4 oz. of Deep Cleanse CRAP! Crap is what I call it because that is exactly what it is. It looks like green, bubbly syrup that if followed by a giant diarrhea you might take after a loooong night of boozing. It's seriously disgusting. I hated it. I wanted to puke every time I drank this CRAP. So anyway, I made sure these drinks were as diluted as I possibly could make them; which I think in hinds-sight was a bad idea considering I ended up having to drink more. Regardless, I drank four of those throughout the day and pounded water. Seriously, I think a liter of water every 30 minutes. Needless to say every 20 minutes I was in the bathroom peeing up a storm. I've never peed so much. The only entertaining thing about my weekend was that my pee was lime green. Kind of funky.

Unfortunately, due to the intake of water I needed to consume and the amount of time I was spending in the bathroom, I couldn't do much with my day. So I did many loads of laundry and played with Billie, along with watching TV and movies. I forgot how amazing the movie The Hott Chick is. "But it's me! Jessica!"

So that's what a Deep Isagenix Cleanse is. In the morning, when it was time to shower and get ready for my day: I was out of breath from just washing my hair. My arms felt like I was holding up a 20 lbs child above my head for 20 minutes and all I wanted to do was sleep. Not to mention the fact that my blood sugar and pressure was so low that every time I stood up, I would almost pass out. Apparently this is normal. Ugh.

So that was my weekend. Yesterday I did some measurements:

Before you start your 30-Day Cleanse you measure everything:
Neck
Upper Arms
Chest/Rib Cage
Abdomen
Hips
Ass (Buttocks)
Upper Thighs
Knee Caps

Then you add up all the inches and mark it down on this diary sheet you get with all your packages.

Then after 8 days, you measure everything again.

I ended up losing 12.3 inches in total. 2.5 inches off my ass. 2 inches off my stomach. 1 inch off each thigh, .5 inch off each upper arm and .25 off my neck! My neck!!!

I'm starting to believe this sh*t actually works guys. Again, I'm not doing this to lose weight. I'm doing it for the health benefits. Besides the feeling dizzy, almost falling down, the hatred I have towards anyone eating an Everything Bagel with Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese, toasted with a large regular coffee, this Isagenix stuff really is amazing and I will preach to anyone who wants to be a healthier person - to start off with this.

As for today, I feel fantastic. I’m lively again and not willing to attack anyone eating a large fry with ketchup. Or a Boston Cream Donut… Ooh or a funnel cake. For some reason, I want to trek to Canada’s Wonderland and hound that place…

I’m back on my shakes, everything is running smoothly and my cravings, yet again have diminished since my last posting.

All in all, I’m feeling good about my decision, I am so pleased. I’m read to take on the day!

Tonight I am making Canadian Wild Glazed Salmon, grilled with organic brown rice and asparagus. Yumm.

Still… McDonald’s French fries are on my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Damn, You have some nasty toxins in your body!! My shits were solid after my cleanses! Never did I get the Dio!! I hope you had a couple pints and not just one! Hopefully your taste buds change like mine, I hated the cleanse at the start now I just chug it out of the fridge a couple times a day and it doesn't even phase me. keep up the good work! Side note: do not wear high heels when taking pics with Mcdee as he looks like a super Midget beside you! Stick to the sneakers!

    ReplyDelete