Thursday, January 20, 2011

Isagenix Day 10

Alright...

I don't know what happened, but I decided that going across the street to the good'ol Dawghouse pub (don't judge, this place is friggen fantastic) for some chicken fingers and not just fries... but a poutine would be a splendid idea. I decided I needed some serious girl-talk and catch-up time with my friend Melissa. So we trekked over there.

I had the most delish beer, chicken fingers, poutine, honey garlic sauce and plum sauce. Omg... tell me I'm joking! No... I'm not. I friggen did this!

I prepared all day yesterday for this fantastic and well-deserved meal. I stuck with my shakes and ate nothing more. I was ready to take this on and ready to take over the world with a plump tummy full of amazing and greasy food.

Have I ever regretted something more in my life? So far, I haven't been able to find anything. Sure... taking that shot of Tequilla on my birthday that lead me to crawling to the kitchen the next morning to get my fix of bacon is on my list... along with jumping off that swing when I was 10 at the park and smoking my head on the bar is up there too... or even dating M.C. in high school is a major regret. But... eating chicken fingers and a poutine for dinner last night is seriously the worst decision I've ever made. It even tops buying the Bible that continues to haunt my house and refuses to leave!

I'm not being dramatic here... but I seriously wish I hadn't done this. Sure, the situation called for it. I'm not going to go to a pub with a friend I haven't seen in a while and order water and a garden salad with low-fat dressing on the side - or so I thought. This, would have been a fantastic idea!

...I'm angry (can you tell?) because I feel like absolute CRAP! I suppose this is a good and bad thing, all mixed together in one. I mean, now I feel and can see how I felt every single day on my regular diet. I had nothing to compare it to, so I thought I felt fine every day! I thought feeling sluggish, and bloated, and so tired I've been accidently rolling my eyes at students all day (oops) was a normal thing! I blamed it on not getting enough sleep, or being stressed, or the alcohol I may or may not have consumed the night before (I'm not an alcoholic, but from time-to-time it's nice to come home from work and have a couple of beers or glasses of wine). But I will confidently blame this regular, daily occurance; of which I thought was normal... on my diet. Simple. Plain and f***ing simple! I'm raging...

...I think people honestly find excuses for why they feel like crap because they're too lazy to do something about their diet. I think people who are in a rough spot, or are stressed find it easier to mound down on food rather then get off their ass and stop feeling sorry for themselves, work out for half an hour and eat properly!

I bet you that my PMS will be minimal this month! I bet... I won't even notice. Now, keep in mind, I'm always an angel and PMS doesn't effect me :) I'm juuuuuust kidding. Darrin has learned the ropes and knows not to argue with me, even if I'm telling him to pick the lint off the floor because it's an eye sore. And he's learned to really... just stay the f*** out of my way. Good boy. I bet... he won't even know this month!

Diet is essential! I couldn't wait to get up in the morning and roll my sorry ass out of bed and make myself a shake. You don't even know! I felt so tired and fatigued this morning that I didn't even want to put on my FACE! Something I thoroughly enjoy on a daily basis. If I got sick of putting on make-up... there was be something detimental (sp?) going on and someone should call 911.

And no, it wasn't because I had too much to drink (I had a beer) and I went to bed at 11 and slept thru the whole entire night... I can tell!

I can tell now, and feel the difference. The feeling this morning felt too familiar. Why? Because I've felt this way every day for my entire life! And now, for the past 10 days... I've been able to feel great in the morning and feel great all day long!

It's insane people. Truly.

I'm so in-love with Isagenix that I would consider joining a cult if there was one.

McDonald's French Fries? No thank you!
...the world can now gasp at what I just said, perform a standing ovation and high-five me.

No comments:

Post a Comment