Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Isagenix Day 9

So my day 9 is going well. It's Tuesday... things are hectic at work... my body is finally getting use to peeing 24/7 and it's not fazing me anymore; which is nice.

Since Sunday night, I've started working out too. I bought the Biggest Loser Workout. Again, not because I need to lose weight, but because this sh*t is a cardio workout at it's best! I suggest it for anyone. It works out your ass like you're about to walk down the Victoria Secret runway (hey, it's a dream)... damn you, Jessica Stam, damn you.

Anyway, before I get more bitter that one of my best friends from grade 7 and 8 is now one of the most beautiful top models in the world... b*tch... I will move on from this.

Tantrum, completed.

So I'm doing the workouts every night. They last for 30 minutes; which includes a 5 minute warm-up; which I find essential for a good workout and to prevent any muscles from tearing. Then a 20 minute workout; which does cardio... but doesn't leave me gasping for air. This is essential for me as I have chronic asthma and can't go running marathons, or even one lap around my condo area... it's sad, really. One lap, jogging takes less than 2 minutes and I've tried... and I ended up dry heaving it was so painful to breathe. Anyway... and then 5 minutes of stretching to complete the work out.

As of today, I can't bend my legs to pick anything up because it's uncomfortable and due to the push-ups they have you do in the video... my boobs really hurt... but that's ok... I'm protective over them anyway. It's an awesome workout and I have a huge crush on Bob Harper. I will have him someday, along with Keanu Reeves and Vinni off Jersey Shore.

Otherwise, my diet is going well... I'm feeling great. Sleeping like a baby... and still willing to kill the next person I see eating a McDonald's French Fry. Some things never change.

Now, onto other things because in my opinion - my blogs are starting to sound the same everyday...

So far 2011 has let me down. This isn't a negative outlook on things and I will prove it to you with my following stories:
1. Got my hair did... got a little trim (want long locks for my wedding day) and got it curled all nice and pretty. The little turd that we curling my hair with one of those, you know, HOT irons that have no plastic around them to prevent any serious damage... decided she was going to give me 2nd degree burns on my neck. I'm sitting there and first of all she burns my ear. I yelp, oh so slightly to let her know to watch the eff out. She apologizes and moves on. Okay, so my ear is already burnt and I'm sitting there clenching my fits, jaw and butt cheeks hoping this doesn't happen again. The next chunk of hair she starts curling she burns the back of my neck. SO badly that it was on there for a few seconds. Long enough for me to think about what was going on and to hear it sizzling on my skin. When I was yelping and dying at the same time, the idiot thought she was pulling my hair! So instead of pulling away from my skin, she pulls in closer... burning deeper. I had a beautiful chunk of skin gone, with a lovely blister and now a permanent scar.
2. Got my nails did the other day. Gel nails of course. My nails are so weak that even if I could grow them without continously biting them like it's McDonald's French Fry... they would split all the time from all the typing and paper work I handle on a daily basis. So I get my nails done. I walk into this place and the chick mutilates my fingers. She saws away at my nails to shorten them and sure enough, with a sandpaper nail file... files so deep and SO hard... that now four of my fingertips are bleeding and to this day... swollen, red and pussy (is there no other way of spelling that word?!). Needless to say, I'm not happy camper and trust no one!

Going forward, I try and find the plus side of everything and am focusing on my long hair without split ends that can luckily cover what now looks like a permanent hicky and my nails are nicely done with blood marks under my nailtips.

Splendid.

Going on with life, I will continue my Isagenix and keep all you peeps updated on the progress. Now that it's the new year... I will also keep everyone posted on my wedding plans... since it's consuming my life along with this diet, work, Billie's evil mastermind and daily attempts to kill everyone in sight and the fact that I'm secretly hoping that the new neighbour across the way is Keanu Reeves...

No comments:

Post a Comment