Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Isagenix Day 3

Shoot me in the face...

I'm on lunch right now drinking my shake. For some reason today my shake decided to p*ss me off and be clumpy. Mmm, clumpy pooh grits, yummm.

Wtf did I do different today?? Where are these clumps coming from? Ew. There's absolutely nothing I can do but cry... but that's won't get rid of the clumps - lost cause!

Okay, so far today it's been going better. I have only had a hand-ful of grapes and started eating the IsaSnacks; which are like... condenced shake mix (I'm sure you can imagine how I feel about this). I also ate an IsaDeligh (dark chocolate). It took me a good half an hour to eat the whole thing; which is literally the size of a small Post-It note. Not the medium ones... the small ones. Anyway...

So far, I feel much different than if I were on a regular schedule of eating my delicous Onion bagel, toasted with herb and garlic cream cheese, coffee and maybe a banana in the morning. Carrying on throughout the morning with maybe some more coffee or if I'm feeling healthy a nice organic green tea and to top it off at lunch with an amazing Manchu Wok plate with garlic chicken, pan fried noodles, chicken fried rice and some mixed beef veggies. Oooh and maybe a spring roll! And then I would go home and cook a feast of burritos or ohh, maybe even home made quesadilla's with chicken, salsa, cheese and mounds of bacon. And take it all down with a nice Rickards White beer on the couch while I look forward to some delish desert of some sort. Perhaps a Twix bar... or another quesadilla?? Oh yeah...

...anyway...

As I was saying... I feel much different since I started this diet. I'm more awake, quicker in the mornings... I feel less tired throughout the day and much more alive. I'm not cranky (as much - depends on who's bugging me) as usual and I have a quicker thought process. To be honest, this isn't a sale to anyone who's reading this - it's the honest truth... I feel 100 times better as a person and much better about myself.

In the back of my head, I'm hoping that this diet helps my complextion too. Would be nice. Get a little bonus in there and not only feel great, look great in my wedding dress and and have an awesome diet... but have killer skin too! Oh the benefits I could get from this... I wonder how far it'll go! Maybe my boobs will get bigger?? C'mon Isagenix, gimme some D's!

So far it's effected my bathrooom schedule, so that's a plus. That Colon Cleanse stuff no longer baffles my mind and I'm happy with the response my body is giving from taking the pills each day.

...Okay, I'm half done my clumpy shake... only half more to go. Just pretend is a delicous McDonald's strawberry milkshake, Charlie... yummm.

I'm still in the mind-frame of wanting to hunt anyone who has a morsole of McDonald's french fries on their lips. Perhaps I should just wait outside of the McDonald's drive-thru and wait for people to throw out their remaining dinner and sniff it until I can taste it... no? Too far?

...still the only negatives, so far, to this diet are:
1. People seem to think the soul reason to me doing this diet is to loose weight. So far, in three days, 6 people have told me they either A: hate me, or B: Think I'm nuts.
2. I've never thought about food so much in my life than I have these past three days. Is this what a severely obeses person feels like every day? If so... I understand!
3. I can't stop peeing
4. I'm convinced the shakes are left-over fertilizer farmers had from their farms...
5. My hands are dry and actually cracking now...
6. My insanity, I think, is slowly leaving my body. I wasn't joking about hanging out in the McDonald's parking lot...


Positives:
1. I feel great about myself and am totally challenging my emotional strength. It's challenge but I love it.
2. I'm pooing (note: this was an issue before).
3. My mind is more clear and I'm quick with responding (this includes snap-replies when someone is pissing me off).
4. I have so much energy!
5. I'm growing confidence (something I don't have much of)
6. I'm sleeping well and all thru the night
7. I all-in-all feel great about my decision and have confidence in the positive effects it will have on my body

4 comments:

  1. How long are you doing this for? Maybe in time the chunky shakes and nasty dark chocolate will grow on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'm doing right now is a 30-Day cleanse. But after that I will continue to take the shakes and some other things but it won't be as intense.

    The first 30 days are to get rid of all the extra bloating and water I have in my body and rid of all the toxins in there too. This way, when I'm on a less strict diet, I won't crave bad foods.

    I friggen hope the chunks become delish because they're making me gag right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles, are you using the bullet? I've had over 200 shakes and no chunks, except for the one time I tried to shake it myself! Common girl, get the magic bullet going! Like I said before, it ain't about losing weight! We are just a clump of cells that run off of nutrients (carbs, fats, protein, vitamins, minerals, and water). You are putting all these nutrients in your body every day! All the people who are calling you nuts can keep eating their shit with zero nutrient value in them! There's your science lesson for the day! Get r done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mikey,

    Yeah I'm using the Bullet at home, but I'm not going to bring it to work and back every day so I just shake it... really, really hard. Doesn't do much but... what can ya do?

    ReplyDelete